Welcome to my site,
Thank you very much for your interest! Please don’t be shy, this is a safe environment. If you’re interested in Guest Posting, please read the following guidelines and contact me at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Guest Posts and Interviews:
As I’m trying to be coherent with what my site and readership are about, I only accept interviews from Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Supernatural Authors or Authors writing for Young Adults.
If you’re not in that genre or age target, you are welcome to submit a blog post.
For interview questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The blog should contain at least 1,000 words (Bio not included). Please aim for something between the minimum and 1,500 words, but do not go over 2,000 words unless I agreed to it.
- The blog post should contain a headline, an opener, a body with at least 2/3 titles, and a conclusion. Information must be inspiring and practical for writers.
- As for the topic, you are free to pick what inspires you, but it should answer a question new writers have. Ask yourself if your post will help. You can pick anything from the following theme: Writing, Editing, Author Platform, Publishing, Inspiration, Challenges, and book promotion.
- I keep the rights to request revisions if need be, but please bear in mind that the post should always help new writers.
- Your Guest Post must be professional, edited, and proofread.
- You can provide pictures, and if you do, you must have the copyrights, or they should be free stock photos (please name the source). Otherwise, I can certainly add some for you. If you promote a book, please provide a picture of you, a picture of your book, and a short bio (250-500 words).
- Finally, please provide the link to your website/book and two links to your Social Media.
Interviews and Guest Posts are published on Wednesdays. You will be notified when the post will be up and will receive a link once scheduled.
Should you have any questions, please let me know.